Role: Security Operations Manager
Location: North Dublin
GemPool are working with one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Ireland. They are looking to build a high quality information security team and are actively searching for a hands on Security Operations Manager. You would be responsible for a lot of different types of security projects that would concentrate on detection capabilities and advanced defense. You would have to work with new technologies and enforce security solutions that would enhance the company's security posture.
- Implement security solutions for advanced endpoint malware protection, threat detection and network monitoring.
- Work closely with help-desk,production support, infrastructure and devops to enhance the security without impacting productivity.
- Take part in threat modeling and identify security weaknesses in infrastructures and applications.
- Be an important part of a team building cloud platform tools and solutions.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests of the company's networks and systems.
- Lead the team and ensure the development and retention of high-quality talent through active participation in recruiting, coaching, performance management and recognition processes.
- Evaluate application security tools and deploy new automation strategies that improve detection and prevention capabilities.
- Design solutions to detect and mitigate threats by using advanced monitoring and detection strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years within leadership or management.
- 5 years hands on experience within information security.
- Cyber security tools( SIEMs & endpoint security systems).
- Strong understanding of windows and azure security
- Experience with managing endpoint and server protection technology like anti-malware,whitelisting and vulnerability management tools.
- TCP/IP based LAN and WAN traffic, firewalls and web proxy devices.
- Good knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies( SQL injection, XSS cross-site scripting, CSRF, DDoS, logic flaws, API attacks)
- OSCP/related offensive security certifications.
- Experience with log management tools.
Hands on experience and working knowledge of Azure services and experience building high availability environments. If this job sounds like something you?d be interested in, please apply by clicking the link below or email myself, Aoife, at firstname.lastname@example.org