Head of Multi-Cloud Services
The Head of MCS in DTS Ireland is responsible for the development and delivery of Fujitsu offerings on Multi-Cloud platforms and in Application transformation. The team in Ireland will be responsible for the delivery of these solutions for Fujitsu Ireland’s customers. The role involves the development of the local Ireland capability, localizing of global offerings, and close collaborative engagement with teams across EMEIA and GSDU as appropriate.
This role involves creating and executing a Multi-Cloud strategy aligned to MCS EMEIA Service Line. You will be developing and delivering Multi-Cloud Offerings and Application Transformation to customers. You will be driving the growth of MCS business in Ireland in line with Mid Term plan commitments.
For this job you will attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business. You will deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid term plan.
This job requires you to develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting GSDU functions. You will be creating and maintaining relationships with all MCS delivery partners at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
You should have a broad experience both externally and internally. You would have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how you have brought emerging services to customers at scale.
Experience in many of the following areas:
· Business Analysis
· Data Management, Exploitation & Security
· Applications Development & Test
· Application Migration & Transformation
· Cloud Hosting & Cloud Platform Services
· Cloud tooling ecosystem
· Service Architecture, Design & Integration
· Enterprise Architecture
· Technology solution delivery
· Market research and strategy creation
· Customer relationship & influencing experience
· Delivering in a complex business and technical environment
· Partner and supplier management
· Governance frameworks within a recognised Agile framework
· Integration of DevOps into a traditional service architecture
· Delivering effective customer consultancy
You would possess experience in achieving a capability shift within your team. Through your various experiences you can demonstrate how you have achieved transformational change in ways of working at scale whilst maintaining customer delivery and focus.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you would like to hear more then reach out to Laura at email@example.com or call 01 905 2948.