Frontend PHP Developer
We are working with one of the leading publishing production management company in Dublin. They are constantly searching for new and innovative ways to challenge the traditional model of publishing services, to offer solutions that are forward-thinking, flexible and tailored to suit the individual needs of each of their clients. Every member of the team is empowered with the opportunity to lead, make decisions and contribute to the overall direction of our company.
They are looking to recruit a strong Frontend Developer who has a passion for best in class design and coding practices. Responsible for converting the company and clients needs into functional and user-friendly websites and applications. You will be an instrumental part of the strategy and will work closely with their International growth and Innovation teams.
Job responsibilities include:
Are skilled in UI Development technologies and toolsets such as HTML, CSS, JSON, and Bootstrap
Have an interest in, understanding of, and experience with Design Thinking Methodology
Experience with Agile development methodology
Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
Maintain and update our WordPress CMS and proprietary project management and author editing Platform Lanstad
Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Ability to create and edit digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Strong attention to details.
- Preferably a BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering. Stay up to date with industry best practices
If you feel that you can be that person, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 (01) 9017828, We are waiting for you!