Software Development Manager
GemPool are working with innovative start-up Fintech company who are looking for a software Development Manager who is passionate about coding and leading a small team. The company works with financial advisors and business consultants across Ireland. They have been around for several years now and have around 50 employees in their Dublin city centre office. If you are looking to join a scaling start-up company and willing to work in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly and thing are constantly evolving, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Role: Software Development Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
- +8 Years developing experience in PHP
- +8 Years Management experience
- Hands on experience with the framework Laravel
- Experience working with MySQL
- Excellent HTML,CSS and JS skills
- Must have worked with small to medium sized Businesses
- Communication: work closely with senior leaders in the Company - including the CEO and to understand the strategic direction of the Company and to align all the technical activity to that strategy.
- Good written communications skills: must be comfortable with using various written medium (skype, slack, email, shared docs, etc.) to talk with colleagues and convey information.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field required
- Experience using PHPunit and writing unit tests
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
If you feel you are the right fit for this job you can apply through our website or you can email email@example.com